Wednesday 13 February 2013

My first blog post, yeey ! :D

    Hello everyone, well right now I'm talking with myself, but I hope with time someone of you guys gonna notice my blog and follow me and I will become really REALLY famous, lol. Probably noOoo, but you never know. I will dedicate my blog for everything I like, as well what I don't like. 
    Something about me: I like to play PS3, and I like those little annoying trophies which pops up when you achieve something in the game (really really hard not to notice btw). Well I would be more happier if I wouldn't found out that you can earn trophies and everything appears on your PSN profile, and your friends can see which games you play.
    Some of my favorite games are L.A. Noire, GTA IV, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Far Cry 3. Right now I'm playing Far Cry 3, and I think this game is awesome, but at the same time I think it's too much violence in there, for example I found skinning animals disgusting, I think I will make post about this game, or maybe not...
    I like to work with Adobe Photoshop and Fruity Loops. Mostly I use Photoshop to edit my photos, about that I will tell you later and currently I'm learning Fruity Loops (well I'm using FL for almost seven years) to make hip-hop beats.
   Tomorrow I have Birthday, yeey, happy me! :) Valentines day and my birthday, how cool is that !?? Okay, see you soon, check back for some new stuff. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment