Friday 15 March 2013

I am bullied at work!

    Hi guys! If you are following my blog, then you know that I made one blog post about problems at work. Well, I feel embarrassed because this is happening with me. Actually I started this blog, because I wanted to think about something else, something what I enjoy to do.
    I went to office and now things at work going worse then before. I'm not a mean person, and I wish all the best for others and sometimes I think to myself, why this is happening to me, what did I do wrong that those people at work treat me like I'm dirt.
     Today I will try to go to talk with my GP, because I feel depressed and every day when I go to work, it's all just like nightmare and I feel I want to quit my job and make those bullies happy. I slept 4 hours last night and now I'm like walking zombie.
    I hope you aren't bullied at your work, and have a nice day. Come back tomorrow, because I write blog posts daily. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment