Thursday 7 March 2013

Next title to play on Ps3 ?

    Hi everyone, this post will be about few PS3 titles which I would like to play. Lately I have bought so many games which I haven't even tried (maybe they even don't work, lol). I got Assassin Creed first two parts, Max Payne 3 and Sleeping Dogs. I own them, but biggest problem is that I wish to play different game, Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, which game play I saw on YouTube.
    As well I started to think, that I will sell my PS3 games which I don't play, I think there is no point to save them, because I usually don't play same game again.
    About Far Cry 3, I finished it's story mode, but I can't get platinum trophy (Arghhh!), only because I can't finish two co-op missions, but I will get it! It's too close to let it slip away! Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch is quite expensive, so I decided that I will wait till price will drop, but for now, I think my next title will be Sleeping Dogs, so probably soon I will make my quick Sleeping Dogs review post.
    Thank you for reading, come back tomorrow for new blog post. Yes! I'm posting every day, and it's not boring at all. See you soon! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment