Friday 15 February 2013

Photography (with Sony HX-100V)

    Lately I have been too busy to make new photos and I'm missing that. Hopefully this week on weekend I will sort out my schedule to capture something new.
    I'm using Sony HX-100V, it has 30x optical zoom, 16.2 Mega Pixels and Exmor R CMOS sensor. It's bad that I can't change lenses, but I found on ebay an Adapter ring for this camera and now I'm using HOYA 58 mm Circular Polarising filter, it's enhancing colour saturation, contrast and eliminating reflections from non-metallic surfaces, I found this filter really useful and it makes after editing much more easier. To edit my photos, I use Adobe Photoshop CS6. As well I use Opteka 0.35x High Definition II Wide Angle Panoramic Macro Fisheye Lens, which isn't so great, I have used it for only two projects which aren't meant for printing. If you are looking for budget lens for your digital camera you will definitely  get what you paid for. Well I would wish to buy some of Tamron wide angle lenses or even better GoPro 3, but bad side for GoPro Hero 3 is sound quality.

    I like to catch right moments when to make new photos, some of my own favorites are from Greece, and latest ones are from London.
    As well I use this camera to make videos, Sony HX-100V offers Full HD quality, which I think is perfect for YouTube or Vimeo. For editing videos I usually use Adobe Premier and to stabilize videos I use Adobe After Effects.
    In some later posts I will share with you, our last year holiday to Zakynthos.
    Some of my photos you can find @ http://www.facebook.com/AiK0Ne

No comments:

Post a Comment